[老中原创] 重庆校花留美租房指南[节选]
Select messages from
# through # 帮助
[/[Print]\]

海归论坛 -> 海归酒吧

#1: [老中原创] 重庆校花留美租房指南[节选] (2277 reads) 作者: laozhong来自: 苏州/天津/北京/重庆/美国 文章时间: 2008-7-29 周二, 11:13
    —
作者:laozhong海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

list the MUST-HAVE conditions

RENT 700/MTH OR ABOVE [The rent too cheap must have some problems u will find LATER, say u dare not to buy a new TV for RMB 300 in China]

2-4 roommates [u cannot be the only female there! all female roommate apartment preferred, Taiwan female roommates preferred, if u have only one roommate, the roommate can only be Chinese female]

SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!

NO PETS!!!

==========================================

call the numbers with their ad info not against any MUST condition above and check to see whether it meets ALL ur MUST conditions, if yes, make an appointment to see the room with a local CHINESE friend.

On the spot, use the checklist I told u to print from the website I just e-mailed u to see if it is OK, NOT JUST LOOK AROUND AND FEEL U LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

==========================================

CALL ME and ur family to see if we OK the place, DO NOT SIGN THE LEASE B4 CALLING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

==============================

TAKE at least 5 days to do it. In the process, u will become an expert.

treat it as a free English learning opportunity and American culture awareness, make friends in the process, enjoy the process. u do have time for the process. otherwise, what else can u do?

=================================

THE MOST IMPORTANT, THE MOST IMPORTANT, THE MOST IMPORTANT

BE CAREFUL when ur future male roommates or landlord lower their rent even BEFORE u ask for some discount so as to have u move in, do not accept the voluntary discount unless u fall in love with him rite on the spot [in that case, u would never tell us the truth or not even call us!!!!!!!!!!]

作者:laozhong海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

海归论坛 -> 海归酒吧

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. 所有的时间均为 北京时间

1页,共1