海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 女人和狗的圈地运动-Mark your territory
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 女人和狗的圈地运动-Mark your territory   
Sandy_Rose
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 权威
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 1970/01/01
文章: 4496

海归分: 477531

文章标题: 女人和狗的圈地运动-Mark your territory (2275 reads)      时间: 2008-4-28 周一, 21:46

作者:Sandy_Rose海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

I took Big out for a walk on Sunday morning. He was sniffing around and doing his business as usual, while I stood there and watched him peeing round every corner of the neighborhood,carefully marking his territory and then walking away so very proudly. I can’t stop wondering why male animals like to pee on things to mark their territory, while in our society, it is more of a female thing to mark her territory -- her man, usually.

I was in a bar the other day and a guy commented on my perfume. He said it smelt very nice. I joked: maybe I can send you one if you like it so much. He immediately declined my suggestion: no no! Then I'd be considered taken if I smell like your perfume all the time. We laughed.

True, leaving a woman’s scent behind on a man is definitely a mark on her territory. I have seen girls taking pictures of themselves with or without the boyfriend/husband and sticking it on his cell phone or laptop, leaving framed photos in his place, or saving pictures on his computer as screen savers, or even leaving all sorts of personal items in his home… Even in the famous Sex and the City, the stylish sex columnist Carrie made a big fuss about how Big wouldn’t let her leave her stuff in his house. You would think of her as the know-all in terms of love and relationship. She still does things little girls do.

Why is it the opposite, in the animal kingdom and in the world of men and women? I personal would hate it if a man intentionally leaves things behind in my place just to “mark his territory”. I find it offensive because first of all, he considers a woman as his property, real estate or other, it doesn’t matter. But somehow, I wouldn’t mind the idea of giving me an engagement ring as the “mark”. LOL... I know I am contradicting myself. But come on, as a woman, I have all the excuses for not being logical, right? Laughing

作者:Sandy_Rose海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

上一次由Sandy_Rose于2008-4-28 周一, 22:30修改,总共修改了1次

相关主题
爱尔兰女子与狗进行 对精液过敏而意外死亡 生活风情 2011-7-20 周三, 17:22
花3千就能睡留学圈女神?揭开光怪陆离的留学世界 留学与移民 2018-7-25 周三, 16:57
中国女子赴美与丈夫团聚被害 祸起一条绿巾 【实在太狗血!怎么有这样的神经病!】 海归茶馆 2017-5-03 周三, 23:15
[分享]默多克前妻邓文迪狗血情史:大玩母子恋 《每日邮报》 【继续关注邓女士】 海归茶馆 2016-3-11 周五, 23:20
[问题]你们对在家养宠物的单身男女有啥看法?比如养只狗... 生活风情 2014-1-23 周四, 04:27
【苹果吃小狗】不公平啊!错过了 4 season +1 也没有用!【20... 生活风情 2012-11-23 周五, 16:39
【苹果吃小狗】不公平啊!The one you love too hate... 生活风情 2012-11-23 周五, 16:01
[斜阳杂谈]面对骨头,才见好狗----兼请教男女睡点问题谢谢 海归酒吧 2012-8-17 周五, 15:23

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Sandy_Rose离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.